It's here again, the event of the year! You won't want to miss this St. George glory! Come step back into the 1940s for an evening of glamour, music, patriotism, dancing, vintage cars and planes, entertainment, food, and more! Come honor those who have served and sacrificed in the name of freedom. It is a night you will not forget!
Date: Saturday May 13, 2017**
6:30 pm to 10:30 pm
General Admission: $15 per person (before May 13th)
At door: $20 per person/$35 per couple
Reserved seating: Table for 8
On sale now for $160 through March 31st.
$175 (April 1st - May 1st) Only 10 tables available
To purchase tickets or reserved seating please call 435-229-4985.
New this year! Havanah Cabana will be offering dinner for purchase at the dance from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm. (This is not included in price for hangar dance admission.)
**Our annual hangar dance is normally held the Friday night of Armed Forces weekend.Due to a scheduling conflict with our band we had to move the dance to a different weekend this year.
RV Sales Associate – if interested, please have them come in and fill out a job application and speak with Charles or Robert
Retail Parts Associate – if interested, please have them come in and fill out a job application and speak with Eric
Service Technician – if interested, please have them come in and fill out a job application and speak with Jobey
Installer, Entry – if interested, please have them come in and fill out a job application and speak with Jobey
Camping World and Good Sam is looking for a high energy, motivated RV Sales Associate to grow the business! Ideal candidates will possess the drive to work hard, sell RVs, have fun and make money! Your passion to generate sales for new and used RVs will be rewarded through an aggressive, uncapped earnings potential, commission driven pay plan.
Essential Job Functions:
- Take the lead to promote a top-notch, high quality customer experience selling new and used RVs
- Conduct effective demonstration rides and walk through presentations
- Close sales effectively by working closely with F&I team
- Follow up and commit to a no-pressure, high integrity approach with each customer
- Generate ideas to exceed sales goals and demonstrate best revenue- generating practices to the team and organization
- Serve as a liaison between customers and all departments including retail, service and finance
- Stay on top of market trends, the RV industry and current dealership inventory
- Be enthusiastic and have strong communication with customers, co-workers and management
Essential Job Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required, college a plus
- 2+ years' experience in sales ideally RV, automotive, television, furniture, real estate, and homes
- Have strong motivational skills and ability to work independently and as a team
- Professional appearance and demeanor necessary
- Must be bondable and able to secure a professional sales license
- Provide excellent customer service by displaying enthusiasm and strong communication skills with customers, peers and management
- Basic computer skills to review inventory and enter customer information
- Valid driver's license
Post 90 Building at 245 N. 200 W in St. George
The primary focus of this meeting is to:
1. Reorganize and restart the Coalition
Go over the Mission and By-Laws of the Coalition and vote on a new Chairperson.
2. Review and amend (if necessary) the bylaws of the Coalition
Please bring any amendments or clarifications that the organization that you represent would like to discuss to the attention of the body at this time.
3. Nominate and Appoint persons to the vacant positions of Chair, Recorder, and Treasurer.
Please bring suitable nominees to the meeting.
SunRiver Community Center Ballroom on 11 Mar 2017 - It's the place to be!!
Utah Dixie Detachment #1270 of the Marine Corps League will host a fundraising dinner in recognition of the Rick Backman Scholarship Fund and the 10th Anniversary of the Detachment on Saturday March 11, 2017 at 5:30 p.m. in the SunRiver Ballroom. The scholarship is named in honor of a former member of the Detachment and SunRiver resident. This fundraising event will feature a silent auction.
The ticket price is $25 per person with a choice of salmon or braised boneless short ribs. Proceeds from the event will go to scholarships for Marines or Navy Corpsmen, who served with Marines, attending Dixie State and Southern Utah Universities. For tickets call Ken Olsen at 435-628-4623.
This message comes by way of Court Pendleton:
Attached is the event flyer for our upcoming Open house in Ivins, UT. Please give the widest distribution within each of your respective organizations. Feel free to forward this to any organization(s) that you feel would assist us in reaching the greatest number of veterans.