South Korean Ambassador for Peace Medal Form

To have your name submitted to the Republic of Korea for receipt of the South Korean Ambassador for Peace Medal, fill in the form below and then submit the form and a copy of your DD214 (Release from Active Duty Service Document) showing your service in the Korean Conflict to 
550 Foothill Drive, Suite 105 
Salt Lake City, Utah 84113